Senior Spotlight

Brandon Siemonsma

BurggraffGrantSR

Grant Burggraff was born on February 1, 1997, to parents Bert and Susie. His siblings include Katelyn who is 21 and a Tri-Valley alumn, and Levi who is 17 and is junior at Tri-Valley. Burggraff takes part in  FFA where he is the president of the Tri-Valley Chapter. His favorite hobbies are snowmobiling, hunting, and four-wheeling. If he could have dated anyone in high school it would have been himself. His favorite memory was when he was hunting with the hillbillies.  His advice for underclassmen is: “Don’t be dumb.” Connor Farr is his favorite underclassman, and Mrs. VanDerVliet is his favorite teacher. His favorite school lunch is chicken alfredo. If he could change anything about high school he would like to start school later in the day. Burggraff’s futures plans are to attend Lake Area Technical Institute for the Large Animal Program.

StofferahnSR

Hunter Stofferahn was born on March 8, 1998, to parents Sean and Tamara. He has one sibling–Faith who is 16. Stofferahn’s favorite hobbies are skating, hunting, and fishing. If he could have dated anyone in high school it would have been Young Luv a.k.a. Adan. His favorite memory was longboarding in Santa Cruz.  His advice for underclassmen is: “If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay cool.” Dalton Foster is his favorite underclassman, and Mr. Snethen is his favorite teacher. His favorite school lunch is the chicken sandwich. If he could change anything about high school he would make the phone service better. Stofferahn’s futures plans are to join the military.

SmithSR

Dustin Smith was born on February 24, 1997, to parents Bill and Jody. His siblings include Andy (25), Matt (23), and Sabrina (17). Smith takes part in the yearbook. His favorite hobbies are designing, Yu-gi-oh cards, playing cards, and watching movies. His advice for underclassmen is “Enjoy life.” Jamie Fox is his favorite underclassman. If he could change anything about high school he would like to have a swimming pool. Smith’s futures plans are to open to new opportunities.