Senior Spotlight

Sydney Hausmann

MielitzSR

Tevin Mielitz was born on March 5, 1998, to proud parents Todd and Kristi Mielitz. Mielitz has one brother, Gage, who is 23 years old. He has been involved in football and lifting throughout high school. His favorite memory was hanging out with friends and playing football. His advice to underclassmen is, “Don’t take things for granted and cherish every moment.” Mielitz’s favorite underclassman is Dalton Foster, and his favorite teacher is Mrs. Pester. His favorite school lunch is the spicy chicken patty. If he could have changed anything about high school it would have been his personality and his attitude. Mielitz plans to attend the Southeast Technical Institute to major in medicine technology.

GraySR

Alex Christopher Gray was born on December 11, 1997, to overjoyed parents Wendy Mork and David Gray. Gray has two siblings: Michael (21) and Jacob (16). FFA is the main activity that Gray has spent most of his high school career being involved in, along with skateboarding, cruising, and working on cars in his free time. His favorite memory of high school was playing hacky sack in Mrs. Harstad’s room. “Just sit back and relax,” is Gray’s advice to underclassmen. His favorites are Connor Farr and Austin Mader, and his favorite teachers are Mrs. Pester and Mrs. Fluth. His favorite school lunch is the chicken fajitas. If he could have changed anything about high school it would have been the grading system. His future plans are to attend the Southeast Technical Institute for Construction Management.

PaineSR

Kadee Paine was born on June 30, 1997, to delighted parents Jennifer and Scott Paine. Paine has two older siblings:Andrea (22) and Robby (24). She has been involved in drama, band, and choir throughout her years at Tri-Valley. Her all time favorite memory is the Chicago Band Trip. Her favorite underclassmen are Holly Sando, Alli Ruedebusch, and Morgan London. Her advice to underclassmen is,”Don’t spend your time worrying about others.” Her favorite teachers are Mrs. Hartsad and Mr. Van Moer and her favorite lunch would have to be the meatball subs. Paine plans to attend the Southeast Technical Institute to major in nursing.

ArvinSR

Austin Arvin was born to proud parents Wes and Kim Arvin on October 18, 1997. He has one sister named Jessica who is 26 years old. Arvin enjoys studying law and politics in his free time. When asked who he would’ve dated in high school, Arvin responded, “The options are so endless.” His favorite memory of high school was January 4, 2016, and his advice to underclassmen is “YOLO.” He couldn’t choose just one favorite underclassman because he loves them all. His favorite teacher is Mr. Snethen, and his favorite lunch is all of it. If Arvin could change anything about high school it would be a major education reform. Arvin plans to go into politics after high school.

SandoSR

Seth Orllo Sando was born on October 2, 1997, to overjoyed parents Robert and Christy Sando. He has one sister named Holly who is 17. In his free time you can find Sando reading books. His favorite memory is Prom 2016. His advice to underclassmen is, “Be kind.” His favorite underclassman is Holly Sando, and his favorite teacher is Mr. Snethen. If he could’ve changed anything about high school it would be being more social. Sando plans to attend Dakota State University to major in Computer Game Design.

MironSR

Dustin Miron was born to proud parents James and Stacy Miron on April 4, 1998. Dustin is the only child in his family. He is involved in the Tri-Valley FFA. He enjoys hunting, fishing, and snowmobiling in his free time. Miron’s favorite memory was when Matt Prather got zapped trying to wire a circuit in Ag class. His advice to underclassman is, “If you are not happy where you are, move. You are not a tree.” His favorite underclassmen are Alec Blackford, Jordan Sanders, and Trevor Klinnert, and his favorite teacher is Mrs. VanDerVliet. Miron’s favorite school lunch is the meatball sub and he would’ve liked to see more hands-on classes in high school. Miron plans to attend Lake Area Tech to specialize in Diesel Mechanics for Butler Caterpillar Machinery.